A floral fragrance opening with notes of bergamot and hints of plum and peach leading to a lush heart of lily, rose and ylang on a background of woods, amber and musky undertones.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Plum, Peach
Middle Notes: Lily, Rose, Ylang
Base Notes: Cedar, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk
- Please note the SDS and CLP documentation for this oil has changed.
- Retesting will be required.
- Fragrance smell may vary slightly from the original version.
All fragrance oils due to their raw materials may discolour the wax. This is normal. Please test small quantities first.
NI Candle Supplies Recommended Fragrance Usage for Sheer Lily & White Rose FO: Our fragrances are produced using premium ingredients, therefore it may not be necessary to use the maximum FO load in your goods. For wax products, we suggest you commence testing at 6% and increase the fragrance load up to the maximum IFRA fragrance usage for your corresponding finished product as detailed in the below table.
Please Note: Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, we suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances.
Our testing notes should never take the place of your own personal testing. Always test fragrance in all applications. We do not take responsibility for our test results differing from your test results. NI Candle Supplies is not responsible for any finished products made with our raw ingredients.
Due to the risk of contamination all fragrance sales are final. As such, we suggest that you test sample sizes before ordering larger quantities.
||max usage: 10%
|Bath & Body Use
||ref IFRA for max %
|Room Spray Use
||max usage: 1%
Fragrance Specifics for Sheer Lily & White Rose FO:
- All of our fragrance oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, PET plastic bottles.
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Never consume any of our fragrances.
- Keep fragrance out of reach of children and pets.
- NI Candle Supplies is not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- A fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product. Always test fragrances thoroughly in your finished product before deciding to purchase in bulk.
- To obtain the full effect of cold and hot throw allow candles to cure (set for a few days) to allow all fragrance notes to come alive. You will then get the full olfactory makeup of the fragrance.
- Shelf-life for fragrance ranges from 6 months to 1 year.
- Citrus fragrances may have a fuel-like smell when burning. We suggest that you pour candles with citrus notes at the lowest possible temperature.
- Fragrances may discolour bath and body products. Thorough stability testing will be required of the customer in order to get the results that you desire.
- Our fragrances are sold by volume and not weight.
Sheer Lily & White Rose Type SDS - Reformulated Version
Sheer Lily & White Rose Type SDS @ 10% - Reformulated Version
Sheer Lily & White Rose Type CLP - Reformulated Version
Sheer Lily & White Rose Type IFRA - Reformulated Version
Sheer Lily & White Rose Type Allergen Declaration - Reformulated Version
Original Version (no longer available for sale):
Sheer Lily & White Rose Type SDS
Sheer Lily & White Rose Type SDS @ 10%
Sheer Lily & White Rose Type CLP
Sheer Lily & White Rose Type CLP for Reed Diffusers in Augeo Base
Sheer Lily & White Rose Type IFRA
Sheer Lily & White Rose Type Allergen Declaration