Fragrance Specifics for Lemongrass & Persian Lime FO:
- All of our fragrance oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, PET plastic bottles.
- All of our fragrances are manufactured by one of Australia's leading perfumeries.
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards.
- All SDS and CLP certification has been prepared by a professional CLP labelling company to ensure accuracy and is reviewed every 12 months. Always ensure fragrances are handled in accordance with this documentation and check for the latest version when re-ordering.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Never consume any of our fragrances.
- Keep fragrance out of reach of children and pets.
- NI Candle Supplies is not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- A fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product. Always test fragrances thoroughly in your finished product before deciding to purchase in bulk.
- To obtain the full effect of cold and hot throw allow candles to cure (set for a few days) to allow all fragrance notes to come alive. You will then get the full olfactory makeup of the fragrance.
- Shelf-life for fragrance ranges from 6 months to 1 year.
- Citrus fragrances may have a fuel-like smell when burning. We suggest that you pour candles with citrus notes at the lowest possible temperature.
- Fragrances may discolour bath and body products. Thorough stability testing will be required of the customer in order to get the results that you desire.
- Our fragrances are sold by volume and not weight.
Lemongrass & Persian Lime SDS
Lemongrass & Persian Lime CLP
Lemongrass & Persian Lime CLP for Reed Diffusers in Augeo Base
Lemongrass & Persian Lime IFRA - Class 9
EU Allergens - please refer to Section 3.2 of the SDS available above.